As an uncle, Write a letter to your nephew congratulating him on his birthday.

As an uncle, Write a letter to your nephew congratulating him on his birthday.


54 Bahria Enclave,
Islamabad 

January, 10, 2020.
My dear Ali,
Let me heartily congratulate you on your 17th birthday. I am sending under a separate cover four handkerchiefs. One beautiful t-shirt and some history books as a token of my love. I hope you will like them. Pay my congratulations to your parents too. I assure you I will soon be with your all guys. Your aunt and i pray for many happy returns of this day. With love to everybody at home. Take care and best of luck.



Your affectionately,
Raja Nabeel

As an uncle, Write a letter to your nephew congratulating him on his birthday.

Format of Personal letter/Informal letter


(The Heading)
The Examination Hall,
City name (D.E.F)
April 26, 2020.

(The salutation)
Dear Saqlain,
………………………………….............................
………….....…………………………… (Body of the letter)
………………………………………………......


(The close)       
Your affectionately,
Name (D.E.F) 

  1. The heading informs the reader of the date and place of writing.
  2. The Salutation is the formal manner of beginning the body of the letter.
  3. The close is the proper/formal ending of the letter.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form