Aiou 1423 Past Papers Autumn 2022 Compulsory English I

Aiou 1423 Past Papers Autumn 2022 Compulsory English I

Aiou 1423 past paper Compulsory English I is a half credit hours subject for the programmes of (Bachelor in Arts-BA) and (Associate degree-AD). Further details regarding 1423 Compulsory English-I are clearly mentioned in attached picture of past paper. Passing marks for the students of Associate degree are 50 and for the programme of Bachelor in Arts are 40.


Course Code: 1423
Semester: Autumn 2022
Level: (BA/AD).
Paper: Compulsory English I
Medium of instructions: English

Aiou 1423 Past Papers
Aiou 1423 Past Papers


Aiou 1423 book pdf download


If you are students of aiou university and want share past paper of any group like (BS, BA, FA,ICom) or any other programme. You can send us on email: (allworks887@gmail.com)





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form