Write a letter to your mother telling her that your dislike the life of a broader.

Write a letter to your mother telling her that your dislike the life of a broader.

Write a letter to your mother telling her that your dislike the life of a broader.

The Examination Hall,
                                                                    City D.E.F
                                                                           April, 05, 2020

My dear mother,
I was very happy to receive your kind letter yesterday. But to tell you the truth. It has made me feel very homesick. Though I left home only a month ago. Yet it seems a year. The reason is that I hate being a broader living in a dormitory with 18 other boys. Most of these boys are very naughty. They play bad jokes on us and also keep on teasing us till some teacher comes to our rescue. Dear mother, Dear mother, I have ben tired of this life and wish to be backing home soon. Please ask father to put me into that school again. I should be much happier there. With love to everybody at home.

                                                                     Your affectionate son,
                                                                           Nabeel Akram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form