Write a letter to father about the progress of your studies.


Write a letter to father about the progress of your studies.


Write a letter to father about the progress of your studies.

The Examination Hall,
     City D.E.F
                                                                                      April, 06, 2020
My dear father,
                        I am doing very hard work in these days regarding my studies. I study up to 12 o’clock at night. I get up again at 5.Am and study for two hours at a stretch. I have made up my deficiency in English but I must harder Physics. My teachers are fully satisfied with my progress.

Your affectionate son,

                                                                         Nabeel Akram

Format of Personal letter

(The Heading)
35, Albela Road,
Islamabad
April 13, 2020

(The salutation)
Dear Babar,
………………………………………………………….....……………………………………………………… (Body of the letter)
…………………………………………………………........

                                                                                                     (The close)
                                                                            Yours sincerely,
 Nabeel


  1. The heading informs the reader of the date and place of writing.
  2. The Salutation is the formal manner of beginning the body of the letter.
  3. The close is the proper/formal ending of the letter.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form