Write a letter to your father and tell him about your studies in english.

Write a letter to your father and tell him about your studies in english.

Write a letter to your father and tell him about your studies in english.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.,
March 6, 2020.
My dear father,
                  I have your blessings. I am completely well and hope you too would be fine. You have queried me about my daily routine. I get up early in the morning. I study for three hours. Then I go outside for a morning walk. I take three rounds of the park. I stroll in the park. When I come back, I take milk and refreshment. Again I start my studies and continue for one and a half hours. I study Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics in the morning. Then I go to college and attend my regular classes. I take my lunch during the recess. I am very sincere to my studies. I achieved good marks in the first terminal and hope to do all the better in the final. My school breaks up at 3 p.m. On my return, I take a little rest. I go to play in the evening. I play for a hour.my studies in late evening. I study for three hours. I do my homework in time. I am working hard to fulfill your expectations. Please convey my best compliments to mother and love to all.

Yours loving son,

X.Y.Z

4 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form