Write an application to your principal of your college/school for fee concession.

Write an application to your principal of your college/school for fee concession.

Application for Grant of Fee Concession

To,
The Principal,
College ABC.


Subject: Application for Grant of Fee Concession
Respected Sir,
                        Most respectfully, Most with all respect, i urge to state that i am studying in (class name...) of your college/school. I passed (which class) and attain (which place) in all the sections. My father is a government service holder (Father Job position). He is not in the condition to support our whole family by his salary. My grandparents also depend on him. My two sisters are studying in your institute. In this case he's not in a position to pay my fees. In this circumstances.kindly grant me full fee concession, otherwise in such situation I will not be in a position to continue my studies further. Please consider my problems sympathetically. I would be highly grateful to you for this kind act.


Yours faithfully,
XYZ.
Roll No__________
February 22,20…....





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form